12/04/2013

15/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013"


Stanley: a small standoff between boy and cat.

A big thank you for all the kind comments you left on last weeks photo. Seriously, I don't think I've ever had so many nice words on a blog post. Thank you, it meant a lot, it is one of my favourite pictures of Stanley so far, and really nice to hear all you guys agree.

And from last week this one. How could it not be this one! Those eyes! That ear hat! That jacket (I'd like in my size!) The anticipation! Wonderful picture.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. This is such a beauty! I love Stanley's expression and the way his hair is illuminated. LOVE the sun spots and the way they highlight Betty's ear... ooh and that blob of turquoise and flash of green. Gorgeous!! X

    Also don't think I got round to commenting last week, but loved everything about that one too. You're on fire ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is a pretty great image too! Though I do agree, last week's image was totally outstanding. I linked to it as one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shot!! The light is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sarah Dyer - Blog